Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, September 13, 2026

Saturday

 

I load in the order I want and Blogger does what it wants.

Eric sent a few pictures tonight.  They were on the Ruicon trail today.

Jeep goals.

Looks like he's having fun.

I'm jealous.  The area looks stunning.

Oscar the Rubicon on the Rubicon trail.  Doing what he was built for.


I did a scary thing today.  I went to an FSR and Offroad meet-up with a new group.  I took Onyx and the boys. They were happy to come because we got A&W after fir dinner.  Haha. Bribery.

Turned out I knew a few people there so it wasn't awkward ;)

Kai declared after 20 minutes thay he can't stand that long.  Which in Kai speak meant he was bored.  Luk got him a chair from Onyx and he played a sorting game, ignoring everyone but happy in his own world.

I'm easy to find.  Lol.  The hair.

Onyx...swoon.  I adore her.  She got some attention today.  Even though she is clearly a pavement princess.

And we were ducked.
Onyx handed out a few dragons :)

Shannon and Ken came to go to the raptor center.  They fixed the gate for me before they left.  Yay.  Thanks guys.  It's back on the hinges and swings again.

Walmart still hasn't called.

They did an encounter.  Getting up close and even flying one.  I wandered and enjoyed the peace on my own.  We were there at opening, the birds were all front and center.  Every visit there is different.

This Golden Eagle was posing for sure.

He ruffed up for me.  So cool.



We got to see this eagle do a flying demonstration.  Very impressive. This is Shannon's picture.  

Loon Lake, their second night. Near Tahoe.


This picture makes me happy.
I'm so glad Eric is getting to do this trip.

The boys and I are doing great.
Managing to stay fed and keep up with chores.