Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Day 10, Nepali Coastline Cruising

 


So many elevators.






We had a prime spot until the sun hit.

We moved to the 270 where they were teaching Hula classes.  No, we didn't join but it was fun to watch.  The group has learned 3 dances and they are performing them tonight.




The ship did a spin so everyone got to see.  6 hours of touring the coast.  Lots of people commenting they have been to the top and the view is endless ocean.  Seeing the island was quite different.  

Goodbye Dino land.

I had the silliest conversation with an old fellow in the hallway, he was upset he didn't see any Teradactyls flying, I said I was sad I didn't see a Mastadon in the ocean, he was quick, and said don't lean over the railing.  Haha.

Monkey?

We also met a fellow in the library that is single and he travels by cruise a LOT.  Top tier RC.  He is also a baby Jeeper.  1st Jeep.  He loves it.  He lives in Illinois and has seen videos from our group!!  We gave him our email and invited him to come for a run. Small, small world.

We're in our room to cool down.  It's 31 out there.
There a lot of people sunburnt right now.
This is Joy, the Washy, Washy Girl.
Iykyk.
For every 30 positive comments she gets extra time off.
Tomorrow she is off until dinner shift and is heading to Waikiki Beach.  Sweetest girl.  I'll be sure to leave her and our room guy Imade kind words.

Honolulu tomorrow.