I had a rough night after the turtles. No clue why. Possibly the heat. Possibly I didn't eat enough. Sugars were whack.
Up early and starving.
We spent the day hanging out. Scouted around areas out of our path looking at art. We bought sale tshirts. We had an unknown credit on our account. We have to spend it on board (not transferable) but we haven't found anything we want yet.
After a perfectly lovely day I was sick before dinner time AGAIN. No clue why. It's the wee hours now, it's finally passed. I ate some snacks just now. I'm feeling great. Eric is thinking it's just too much food that isn't my normal safe foods. It's definitely a struggle to find healthier versions. I don't typically eat white flour, added sugar, added salt or cooking oil. I also eat a lot of low fat dairy and dairy in general is only available at breakfast. The goal tomorrow is more volume of the most plain and boring food I can find.
Hair bobs.
Yesterday we invited another couple to join us in our Uber to see the park with turtles. They had thought to just wander around the port. They have never used Uber. We had a great time. They really wanted to pay half. We said, no extra cost to you joining us, no worries. It was fun to have company. Last night they had a turtle painting sent to our room. So sweet. I love it. Now to McGyver a way to get it home safely.
Also, Eric complained to a dining room manager about our bed. He was looking for cruise feedback. Around food in general but he tried to get us a topper. Then we were sent a coupon for 10% off our next Royal Cruise. So that was a nice surprise.
I still much prefer Carnival but Royal has some great things going on too.
Tomorrow we're cruising the Nepali coast line. For hours. So exciting.


