Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Jia's Gotcha.

 

It was a busy day of errands and running around. Jia requested dumplings or Ping's.  I didn't have time for dumplings so we all loaded up in Cherry to go to Ping's and when we were passing the Haida Way Jia said he was wanting curry.  So that's what we did ;)  Sudden change and no one squacked about it.

He didn't want to hear his adoption story.  Everyone was hungry.  We were a quiet bunch.

I personally ate a salad for lunch and didn't have a snack this afternoon then crazily thought curry would be ok for me.  I barely ate.  My body is a mess.  Cold, clamy, shivering at the core level, nauseous and burping non stop re: being empty does this with the colectomy.  The salad is trying to kill me and I'm assuming my sugars are too low again.  A whole bunch of issues again.  Sigh. We're home.  I'm in bed praying for sleep and a reset.

Update, I shivered until I finally slept, I got up and had a snack and am feeling a lot better albiet still cold.