Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, October 7, 2024

Temu


Temu.
Have you shopped Temu yet?
It's a gong show.  Discounts and bonuses and free certificates and free gifts if you order in the next 10 minutes etc.  Free shipping if you spend a few more dollars. Very high, aggressive sales tactics.  Haha.  

This blanket for Onyx was $20.  I got the biggest one.  The smallest size was $6.  This thing is huge.  I could have gotten the small one.

80 glitter ducks for $14.
.18 cents each. 
I'm planning to split them up between both Jeeps and the next two cruises. 

Ok, this is definitely an adult big joy.
Look at that match!  The bag has a strap for holding it on the suitcase handle.  The strap even has a hidden passport zip. I know.  Right?! I mean seriously.  I can't wait to pack up for the Alaska cruise ;)  
So much fun for $13.
I want to go order bags for the girls but I just don't think they'll be nearly as thrilled as I am.  

Today was the boys iep meetings.  Held with just one teacher. Calm, peaceful, productive.  Pleasant even.
It was all good. 

In other news.  Lili, Fei and Mom are all willing to hold down the fort while Eric and I go on a road trip with Cherry and Cheese.

The plan is 9 nights, 10 days.
4 day drive to L.A. 2 days Disney and 4 days back.  So a slightly more relaxed pace than normal. Then 1 day Disneyland and 1 day California Adventure.  Just the two of us.  No kids.  I'm pretty excited.  
No plans are final and nothing is booked yet.  Still in early planning.
I'm hoping to stay at the camping resort in Anaheim.  It's row parking.  I'm fairly certain Cheese won't be the norm ;)
Another bucket list trip for me.
This will most certainly be the cheapest Disney trip of all time.