Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Sob

 

Well, I was up early, got ready, ate breakfast, did all my chores and tear down. Turned everything off.  Got the walls down mostly no problem.  Then when the roof was coming down it became obvious that the outside wall attachment Eric just put on last night is going to hit the roof in 1/2 an inch and the roof still needs another 3 or 4 inches to close.  

And it's raining.

I did try asking about this last night but Eric and I speak different languages a lot of the time and he assured me it would be fine.

I'm sitting in my car, trying to stay warm while he comes out to rescue me.  Sigh.  

My original plan of letting the wall just fall on me was a better plan.  

Back to the drawing board. Except the next try needs to be at home.

He should have just come out for the sleepover as planned ;)