We were out Saturday with Ryan and Stephanie. Their boys got me this squirrel. Too cute. We didn't take many pictures. We were poking around trails to get to the Chemainus river. We found some cool spots. Some fun challenges. I was in Oscar with Eric and I complained that a dip to a mud bog work around was too steep at our approach angle. He said "hunneeyy, I've done Rubicon". So he's a pro now. Haha. That has kept me chuckling.
Squirrel's crew.
On Sunday we met Jen and Erik for a run. A new trail. That is barely anything. Looked like driving on the forest floor.
Very tight. Very, very tight.
Up close to the trees over and over for a few hours. Cute wee mushrooms growing up high.
Jen's JL is 4" wider than our JK. Tighter for her. She touched often. Lots of rubbing on her new rack.
Show off.
It was a fun day. Almost relaxing. It was advanced for sure but no cliffs, nothing steep, no high speeds, just crawling tight and technical.
Today was my last appointment in Nanaimo for Tremfya. Officially trained to do the shot myself next month. I'm feeling super tired and my joints are hurting. No rash yet though. So yay.








