Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

McHappy Day

 

It's McHappy Day.  Kai was thrilled to meet Grimace.  Jia and Luk were trying to disappear.  Haha.
Jia is working tonight and again on Mother's Day. Jia is consistently getting 10 hours a week.  Which Jia still thinks is too many.  Sigh.  

There is a long list of things to get done around here but I'm pushing for the time crunch things.  We need to fill before June so he's started.  I found him out there is this contemplative moment.  As always, this job is way bigger and considerably more involved than I knew.  It was shocking to see how bright the old liner is under the coping.  It was definitely time for a replacement.

I just paid for my 40th grad reunion dinner in July.  I'm going with Christine.  This was my date, Rob.  How cute were we?!  Which started a hunt for grad pictures.  Mom came through with this one.