Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Normalacy?

 

Mr is headed home today.
He's had a fabulous trip.
We all managed ok without him.
The dogs are running around like normal.
My sugars have been perfect for the last few days.
I feel almost 100%.
I ate taco salad last night and survived to tell the tale.  
Dinner for tonight is planned and out of the freezer.
I'm sitting down with caffeine, sugar  free tea, a high protein, low calorie, whole grain, sugar free blackberry pancake and a bowl of blueberries.
Kai had a bath yesterday and ate his breakfast already so he's set to head out today.
Luk wants a haircut, so the plan is to head out with the boys soonish.  Or perhaps right after lunch so I can dose Sassy her noon meds.
The challenge today is finding a compounding pharmacy in Duncan that can make tiny doses for tiny Miss.
I slept better than usual last night.

I mean today feels sort of normal.  Or whatever that is.  Maybe it just feels like there is no immediate crisis.