A weekend trip to Nitnat River.
Plus 2 more that came Saturday.
So quiet, so peaceful. It's insane how much I enjoy no phone. For short periods. No noise or light pollution.
Love. They stay like that when the door is open until I came back.
I asked Eric for a screwdriver so I could open my water tank on Squirrel. A butter knife (girl tool) wasn't strong enough. I didn't know why Mr wasn't producing one for me. I was contemplating a trip to the thrift store. Haha. The delay was so he could find a tool that specifically fits this opening. Too funny. I was shocked such a thing existed. It took him a minute to find it. It was from our old boat 20 plus years ago. And he had 2 :)
He also installed a bracket to hold the umbrella from Cheese. So I have a dry kitchen in case of rain. We only experienced a drizzle. The wicked storm didn't hit where we were.
Late night and dinner cooked in the dark.
Right by the river. Man did we sleep great. 1am to 7:30!
Eric found gold. Lots of veins and glitter in his rock. His find got everyone having a look around for a few hours.
We found a scary guy in Youbou. He stood like that and stared at us for half an hour!! Once we were done with goodbyes and were all aired up it was sure nice to drive away from him.
The gold hunting trek.
Squirrel's first night wheeling. It went better than I expected. No oncoming lights. No road glare. Easy to follow the lights in front of you. Plus Squirrel got to show off all her fancy extra lights.
















