Remote camping on Mount Washington.
Our 3 Jeeps did the trek up. Squirrel and I did an intimidating obstacle on the way. Called Sketchy Bridge. I did not see evidence of a bridge. I did have to drive it entirely by trusting my spotter (Eric)
and blindly doing what his hands said to do. Scary. Another family joined us later.
and blindly doing what his hands said to do. Scary. Another family joined us later.
The spot was worth the trek.
Tea in my Squirrel mug :)
Those are squirrel lights.
There is no light or noise pollution.
So relaxing.
Eric was the only one to go in. He reports it's warmer than our pool.
Erik making dinner.
Eric making dinner.
They needed to carve a bit of bark off. Both of them whipped out their knives. Too funny.
We were cozy. We could talk through our windows. I slept great. Eric is struggling to get his bed comfy. At least we were warm enough.
Tea in my Squirrel mug :)












