Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well into the New Year.

Lined up and ready for the countdown!

The only one being carried in the parade :)  Notice E has tissue in his ears!

Jia loves being apart of the Wii games, it's quite funny, she'll do anything to get her hands on the remotes!

This is a very rare sight.  Jia hasn't been much for napping at home unless she is in her crib.

We celebrated the New Year at home with a few friends.  Fun times.  There were 10 kids there so it was pretty darn loud, especially when we did the music parade!  I wasn't sure the big kids would go along with the parade this year but they did, and they looked like they were having some fun too!  Jia thought it was great fun, she had a drum and was actually hitting it!  She is soooo cute.  We did the early countdown at 8 and then the big kids stayed up until 12 for the real countdown.  The next day they were already asking about when Chinese New Years is :)  Too funny.  Never ready for the party to stop.

I have a cold, I've had it since just before Jia's Birthday.  I'm ready for it to be done!  Jia has had it and Eric got it last night.  I think Lili and Fei are showing signs of it too.  Thankfully it's just a cold.  Although Eric has a mancold versus the regular cold I have so it's much worse. 

The kids are back to school and our routines are back in place.  The holidays were great but there is something oddly comforting about the routines too.

I just booked a Disneyland holiday for Lili and I for her 9th Birthday in March.  Eric and I have been talking for years about doing this for the girls.  Lili and I are both pretty excited.  Fei seems ok with the plan, she is clear that she'll get to do this next year and for now she's still happy to plan her party.  Jia has no clue.  

Wonder what surprises 2011 will bring us?!