Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

19th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Eric, I love you.  I'm happy to report that I'd marry you all over again and there isn't much I'd change about our lives.  Clearly we didn't have kids in school when we planned our big day.  Sheesh, someone should have told us that anniversary's would always suck if they fell in June while our kids where young.  The kids last dance practice before the year end show this weekend is today, so we'll take them to that.  Means a late dinner.  We planned to eat at home and use our new patio set and let the kids play on the new playset.  Then last night, the neighbor sprayed his hay field with poop!  Arg.  We've blocked doors with towels at the bottem and put rags in our pot lights, anything to hold the smell out of our house.  The girls ran to the car for school this morning while holding their breath.  I don't think we'll be hanging around the back yard tonight.  Onto plan B, except we don't know what that is yet.

About the poop...what the heck, why are farmers still allowed to do this?!  How completely disgusting.  Not often I want rain, but man-o-man am I ever hoping for some rain to wash the poop into the ground.  You can just see the rows of brown all over the field.  I took Lili shopping last night and I saw the poop sprayer go past us and hoped it wasn't going to the field behind us.  When we got home Eric was at the door telling us to hurry, hurry, hurry into the house.