Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

My Lovely Camper

We bought a motorhome!  Such fun!!  It's for me to take short trips with one, some or all of the kids.  It has seven seat belts and sleeps six. Eric doesn't like to head out as often as I do, he's hoping for more time at home.  I'm nervous to drive it.  It's a 24'  1980 Ford/Vanguard C class motorhome.  It's only got 67000 kms on it.  We've been looking for a while and we've seen a lot of fixer uppers!  Ours is all retro and funky but quite well taken care of.  It has orange carpet and upholstery, my favorite color.  When Fei got in tonight she said "oh Mom! It's your colors".  Tomorrow I get to move all my gear in from my old camper.  If it's not raining we're hoping to head out for one night in it.  :)  The license plate is 553 MLC hence it's name My Lovely Camper.  I'll try to fix the photos at work.  Sometimes things are tricky on the phone.  The orange upholstery is covered in white slip covers.  Ay yi yi.   We'd never survive white ;)  Will update pics soon.