Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cheater pumpkins.

Eric is off dealing with his parents house.  It's been a month and it's still full.  We’re starting to fear how long it's going to take to settle their affairs.  Eric is itching for an empty house so he can clean, repair, paint and hopefully sell.

So here on the home front the kids and I are having a jamma day.  Trying to slip in bits of fun between the chores. The house is tidy, laundry is almost done and it's all getting put away load by load.  I always try to do that but it's so much easier to just load those baskets and put it away later.  Unfortunately I just don't love sorting for six of us and then I have to put away for three of us.  Today though...I'm on it.  By tonight we'll be able to say the laundry is caught up for reals.

We just decorated our cheater monster pumpkins.  Love them.  Love not having to gut four pumpkins!