Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Xmas concert costumes.

Ok, on Thursday I was enormously annoyed with the costume requests for Jia and Fei's classes.  Poodle skirt for Jia and 1980 neon arobic wear for Fei.  This wasn't something I could just pick up at Walmart. 

50 cents for a piece of felt and a flouncy hippy skirt from Fei and we made a poodle skirt tonight that I think turned out pretty cute.  Fei managed to put something together out of her own closet while still looking modest and cute.  Phew.  Bags packed and ready to send in to their classes.

I also put together three out of four warm Highland outfits for the kids for Friday. They're all dancing at Light Up.  Fun.  Jia has joined Luk's class!  Her first class was yesterday.  She loved it.  It was quite surprising that she decided to go back.  Likely just because Luk is going and having fun so she's had to rethink her fears.  The only plaid shirt I had for Luk here is flannel, at least it will be warm.  I saved a lot of the girls plaid so Jia had fun digging through them tonight.  Most of them are still too big.  Fingers crossed she stays with dance this time.  Eric didn't take any first class pics.  I keep telling him that if there are no pictures it didn't happen.