Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, July 5, 2018

School supplies.

Our school used to do up kits for the kids and I just sent money. Last year was my first year of shopping off the list. It was awful. Made at least 18 trips into stores. Had to improvise and was months late on a scrapbook for Jia. Because...there was a general list and then a teacher/class specific list that came after school started. And let me tell you how UNPLEASANT the school supply isle is once school starts! It's mayham. There are people online reporting where some of the hard to find items are. For real.

The last notice from school had a basic list attached. So I thought I would be clever and get it done while the shelves are full and empty of moms. Hahaha. Didn't matter. I wasn't the only one thinking. However. I did it with two visits. Both times because I was there anyways.

Kai was extremely keen to watch me write his name on all of the supplies.