We can't convince Luk swimming is fun. He enjoyed the picnic part.
We were at the Provincial park at Shawnigan.
Kai has no interest in learning to swim. He's a champian floater though.
I had fear. For naught. Turns out I float with my face in the water. I was able to calm down and breath. I was relaxed-ISH. We both had a hard time keeping the flippers on. There is hope for us to diy seeing the turtles in Hawaii.
67 days.
Of course with my glasses off I'll only be sort of seeing them.
Eric was enthralled with all the 'cute' trout. I blissfully didn't see them. Poor vision might be a blessing on this new venture.
He randomly held the phone out. Can't believe it worked.
I was loaded down :) Luk had my kickboard.
We drove in last night and Eric said, poor Oscar, he's missing a leg. Bahaha.
He's getting new hubs and bearings. Or something like that. The big boy Lego keeps him busy. It's too hot right now though so he made shade.
I mean, it's simply not surprising.
We see it every day. The fall out. The powers that be have allowed this to happen, it's to be expected.
Ask me how I really feel about it. Maniacal grin. If I was the grand supreme leader there would be a lot of care buildings being built way out in the outskirts with imposed stays there. This ick and despair wouldn't be on display and let loose for functioning society to deal with.
I woke to a low a couple days ago. Shaky, sweaty and scary. I snarfeled sugar crisp cereal with milk. I wish I could say I slowly enjoyed it but I was too busy eating as fast I could to get the sugar in. Once the severe shaking stopped I immediately went into a chill. So I napped. Woke, ate a high protein lunch and napped again. I was disoriented and foggy the rest of the day. Diabetes is hard. Really hard. Chrones and cancer are easier to manage on the daily.
Once again....this is late onset because there was a portion of pancreas removed in 2005 during the colectomy. This is not poor lifestyle. My healthy chrones lifestyle pushed the pancreas failing off for all those years. I say I'm a type 1 and a type 2 but technically I'm a type 3c.
So, after the scary low I wasn't feeling like heading out on my own was the best plan. Sulking at home in the heat seemed a better idea. Sigh.
Eric took me for a drive. To the mechanics in Mill Bay. It was enough to improve my mood. We stopped at Dodge and got an appointment for Squirrel to finally get her air bag situation fixed. Then picked up prescriptions at Superstore and bought a couple things for our evening picnic and swim.
Now, I have today wide open. Feeling strong and alert. What to do? What to do? I'm not intending to hang around watching Eric play with Oscar and the boys do nothing. I really really want to go camp at Kissinger but the no cell service is daunting while I can't seem to keep myself consistantly stable.
If you Google Jimothy, he runs across the page.






