Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Whole family sick again!

As unbelievable as it is, we're all sick again!  Lili has tonselitis for the third time this year, she will finally get to see an ENT.  Hopefully she'll be allowed to have them removed.  Eric, the baby and I have had a cold.  Eric has been the sickest and when I took him to the clinic today his fever was 104 and his chest and sinuses are both infected.  Fei is just starting to sneeze so she's on her way to joining us.  Now, the worst hit here is little Dixie, she has pneumonia.  The vet gave her meds and critical care food and said it was 50/50 on her pulling through.  I just adore Dixie, I'm devastated.  She has to be force fed every four hours.  I've already set alarms for midnight and four.  The big girls are being super helpful about nursing Dix.  We just saw her eat a noodle and drink some water.  She got sick and lost weight so fast.  Who knew how medically fragile rats could be?

We're planning to lay low this weekend.  I sure hope we're done with all the colds!!