Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Our Little Oompa Loompa

Lili and her classmates are in the High School Production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.  It's been an amazing opportunity and she's had a lot of fun so far.  They did the show this morning for their whole school and tonight is the 'real' production.  I've got my tickets and I'm thrilled to get to see it again.  The show this morning was fabulous. 

Rehearsal in the High School.  Memories washed over me and the old school even smells the same.


Finally, the big day.



Blocking.

Youtube Links to the parts of the play our school is in.  Forgive my filming.  I'm sure only the diehard "Just One More' folks will want to watch these.  Lili wanted them on here so she can get the them easily online.

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

Round 2.


Excitement was high!

Trusty phone at the ready.  Never underestimate how much my girls love their phones :)

Finally a group picture.

Well done!