Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Camp Carnival

Youtube Video

We were pretty busy on the ship and the girls had their friends with them so we didn't use the Camp Carnival until the last day at sea.  The four big girls went to a magic show and then had a towel animal folding class.  I told Eric to get them at 3 because the next class was a break dancing class and I didn't think they'd want to do that.  I had no idea that when he got there they wanted to stay.  I had a nap and played on my new tablet and I assumed they were exploring with Eric.  Imagine my surprise when we went to the atrium after dinner and the girls starting doing a breakdancing routine.  The dancers who were going to perform saw them, came and got them to the center stage and had them dance a pre-show!  I was soooooo completely shocked.  Thankfully I had my camera in hand!!  The best part...Jia did the show with them!  I've watched the video about 20 times and I laugh harder each time I see it.