Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, September 14, 2012

A few Sept. pictures.

She isn't just playing, she actually washed the dishes!!  I dried.  She did a pretty good job too, only had to reject a couple dishes.

I was calling her and calling her to look at me, no way, she was very intent on her job.

A peaceful day at the park, had to wait for school to get back in to get one of those lazy summer days.

Make Moose Antlers.  Silly kids.

I think these two look so much alike.

Jia's 1st dance class.

Not quite sure what to do while they wait for Shelley, apparently lifting their skirts was the answer.

Lili quit dance.  Fei wouldn't go without Lili.
I was putting a gentle push on Fei during the summer to go back to dance, because I know she loves it, she's genuinely good at it and she has six years under her belt.  I took flack from other Moms telling me I had to let them quit.  I 'did' let them quit.  I was pushing for her to go back.  I wanted Fei to know that she could be strong enough, brave enough to go back without Lili.  That we would all support her, even Lili.  The second Lili and Fei saw Jia in her first class, they both wanted back to dance.  The pipes call to them :)  So, I told Shelley that Lili didn't want to dance the year end show and didn't want to wear frilly pink and she told Lili that 'what ever it takes'.  So, against all odds, all three are with Shelley this year!  I'll get to see my big girls help their sister when they perform...hee hee hee...so gleeful.  I asked them not to go for me and they both said they love to dance with Shelley.  They seem happy and have all enjoyed the last two classes.  The smiles in the last picture say it all.