Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Little Monkey #3

Interesting days with Miss Jia.  She is getting too clever and quite mischevious.  Last night the girls and I were in the bathroom playing with the rats, Jia was getting too rambunctious so we sent her out and told her to find Daddy, moments later I heard the door chime, wasn't sure where Eric and Jia were so I went to check, yup, she had her shoes on and was just coming back in!!  Yikes.  She was looking for Daddy, who was asleep on the couch.  The knob was missing on the lamp last night.  I thought the fridge was awfully cold so had Eric check because it wouldn't have surprised me in the least if she'd set it to freezing.  Oh and yesterday morning Fei saw Minnie mouse running around the big rat cage!  Rats will eat mice, they are not friends.  We're not sure what Stella thought of her visitor, thank goodness she didn't hurt her and even more thankful that Minnie didn't run away, she's soooo tiny, I have no idea how we'd ever find a mouse in our house.  Fei managed to catch her and get her home.  Jia was quite happy to confess that she let Minnie out.  That is a whole new problem to deal with.  Poor kid had to endure lots of lectures last night about safety and what the rules are.  She can get into trouble in seconds.  Last night I was trying to get her ready for bed and was looking for her, Fei told me she was on a shelf.  ?  She was indeed on a shelf.  Our little monkey is certainly keeping us on our toes.