Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Little Guy


The dream of Little Guy joining our family has ended.  No miracles headed our way.  He has paperwork missing and can not be made paper ready with the CCCWA to be adopted internationally.  I just got the final 'no' in an e-mail.  I called Eric to let him know and told him I was handling it better than I thought I would but now I'm sitting in my van waiting for the girls in dance and bawling my eyes out.

I am relieved to finally know and it is as we expected but it still hurts.  He has no future and very little hope of anything changing for him.  So unbelievably sad.  Could everyone send some thoughts or prayers his way.  I wish there was more we could do.

We've offered to pay for his surguries and or foster care.  This hasn't happened either.