Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Still no news!

I can't fathom why it is so hard to get an update.  Still no travel dates.  I did talk to the agency yesterday and let them know Jia would now be coming with us and requested the Gloria hotel in Nanchang.  Also let them know we'd be in the USA for a bit. 

Mom and Dad were willing to keep Jia but we feel Jia isn't quite ready for that big of a seperation.  Also, it will be so great for Luk to have her there. The only extra cost for her is the flights.  To take Lili and Fei would double our in China costs.

We're all packed for Disney.  Leaving in the morning.  I'm not as fond of road trips as the rest of my family.   So although I'm excited about the trip I get into the car with some fear too.

The closet project killed some time and helped keep me sane while we wait for news of Luk.

Jia loved playing in the piles I kept making ;)

I've been using my phone for photos and using a blogger app.  Hoping this will be all I need for China.  Finally figured out how to add more than one photo.