Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Still Nothing

We must be close to TA because everyone is asking us where it is.  I don't know, sob. 

There has been a huge rush of them announced today so I suspect very strongly that ours likely arrived at the Ministry today.  Fingers crossed for news before the weekend! 

Had someone feeling sorry for us today that our son might have mobility issues.  I'm soooo over that, really, not something that needs rehashing.  He is a little boy that needs a family.  Not being unrealistic, just seeing the boy first and the need second.  It's frustrating not having an update and our medical information is from when he was six weeks old but worst case scenario is manageable.  I don't feel sorry for us.  I feel extremely blessed to be welcoming home a fourth child.