Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Luk's alphabet

We'll have had Luk six months this Saturday.  He's 2 1/2 now.  Here he is doing the alphabet with me.  Such a sweet little voice!  Love this kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsnRo--fs7U

Need to add some photos from Mothers Day.  I need more time.  We're heading for our first camping trip of the year this weekend.  Luk's first time camping, I got him some blue bedding and a dinosaur toy box for the trailer, no pink roses for him :)  I can't imagine what he'll do for three days in a campsite.  He's still pretty unsteady and the site is all gravel.  I'm concerned about six of us in our trailer.  We have enough beds but it's squishy in there.  Table still only seats four.   School is getting busier, as it always does at the end of the year.  Lili is on the school soccer team.  Fei made the cross country team.   Jia just had her welcome to kindergarten session.  She loved it.  She is soooo ready to be in school with Lili and Fei.  I can't believe we'll be dropping three kids off in September!  Lili and Fei have both asked for some voice lessons and Lili wants to add drumming lessons.  Busy, busy.