Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jia's year end celebration.

Beach day at Transfer Beach.  She was so excited this morning about getting  to go on the bus.  I work just down the road so I went to see her (check on her). 

Yikes.  There were sooooo many kids there.  It was crazy.  I wasn't sure how I would ever find her.  There were several schools there. Then suddenly she was right there in front of me at the playground. Except she was supposed to be at the basketball, volleyball area.  Wish I'd thought to take some general area pics to show how many kids were there!

She looked at me and said 'I don't want to go home with you!  I want to ride the bus'.  I had to reassure her several times that she could ride the bus.  Then I trailed behind her.  So, ya', she wasn't really delighted that I was there cramping her style.