Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Chores

The week was so busy that we all agreed we should lay low on Friday.  Had a Chinese food feast.  Then I locked myself away wrapped presents for a couple hours. Had an old friend drop in for a visit.  That was a nice change.  We don't usually see people past Luk's bedtime :)  Saturday we did chores and scrambled to get out of here to go to an open house at friends in Langford.  Jia was crazy excited to see Zoe.  Luk went into the boys room and played for two hours.  Didn't come out for food or drink and didn't want to decorate  a candy tree.  Sometimes there were kids with him.  Sometimes not.  He didn't care.  When we left he said he was hungry and tired.  We tortured him and dragged him through Costco before we came home.
Last night I did my second round of wrapping and got it all done!  Yay me.  Even got Jia's birthday ones done.
Today the littles got out of bed and came down stairs quietly and played together.  First time ever!!  We didn't get up until 11.  Then Eric had to disinfect all the chairs because Luk was soaked through and he couldn't remember where he had been sitting.  Sigh. 
Luk and Jia helped make lunch.  Lili made about 12 dozen cookies, that were needed for several occasions.  Jia and I filled her goodie bags and after our break Fei is going to help me decorate our mantle.