Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Eugene settlement offer.

In a bit of a rage right now.  The offer from the insurance company comes in too low after months and months, one business day before Christmas.  They are forcing us to settle before the 31st or they recind their offer.  Well played insurance company.  There is no time to dispute.  Totally forcing our hand. Slimy sobs.  How can anyone do this kind of job for a living.  Evil hearts. 

I called the groomers to suggest they call the insurance company but she won't do it because apparently they hate me.  Seriously, she was ranting to me on the phone about how I said things about the man she loves.  I think the only things I said were that he lost my cat, didn't apologize and hasn't made any restitution. 

I'm starting to calm down.  I do not like these people.  They certainly haven't shown any decent character traits.

I miss Eugene.  Every day.