Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, May 31, 2018

Always Preparing

This week has been all about getting ready for the weekend and Friday.

Friday is our 26th anniversary. Four months ago we booked Rathtrevor for the weekend. The universe once again has other plans. Kids fun fair. Lili is working. And we're still going camping.

Today Eric spent the bulk of his day baking cakes for the cake walk. Then he helped Jia and Luk decorate after school. Kai preferred to pick sprinkles out and watch Dad decorate. I'm just soooo thankful that crafty Dad took over. I was thrilled to see the cakes all done and wrapped when I got home today. All I did was tape on their slips for judging.

Eric is at the school now helping set up.

We're so tight for time this week that I did an online grocery order for Eric to pick up after dropping the kids at school tomorrow. It took me so long to complete the order that I'm not sure it saves time. I was able to order a few days early. So at least saves time on Friday.

Mom is coming to fun fair to help with the boys. Fei and I are volunteering to work the event. Jia will be on her own with a handful of tickets. Eric and the boys are leaving early to set up camp. Girls and I will be late after we pick up Lili and get the dogs.

We will all wake up at Rathtrevor and go to bed there. One whole day. Our family in one spot and no need to drive anywhere. A rare event these days. Sunday the big girls and I have to come home early. Lili has friends coming to work on a project. Then both girls work.