Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tenting

I asked the boys if they wanted to sleep in the tent with me last night.
Luk: Yay! Right on! I can't wait. This will be so much fun. Thanks Mom. I love you.
Kai: No, uh uh, no way, I don won to, NO tank-oo.

Hahaha.

So Luk and I headed out together. He normally goes to bed at 6:30. I told him there was no way I could go that early. So we went out at 8ish. Jia came and hyped it up until I sent her in. She came back later nice and calm and crawled into her bed. She made it a few minutes before declaring she was scared and crawled into my double with me.

Kids were both cold. Put another blanket on Luk and Jia just snuggled with me. It was sooo nice to have the fresh air though. I unfortunately had to make three bathroom trips in. I almost always go every two hours. No colon, short gut syndrome. I had to call Eric each time and he came and stayed with them until I was back. We worried they'd wake up in the dark and panic. We keep things pretty lit up for Kai in the house. Anyways. It was disruptive for a school night. Eric put the tent away today. Cats and Lacie were unhappy about me not being in the house. It would have been too cold for Lacie and cats can't be on air mattresses. So that was fun but won't be happening on a regular basis.