Luk

Luk
Our family.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Online Ordering

Anyone else leaning to more and more online shopping?

I've been through Amazon, onto Ebay, Tophatter and now Ali Express. Crazy fun. Especially shopping for kids. I even ordered Chinese New Year supplies...at crazy good prices.

There are packages arriving daily. Jia has loaded the app and is carefully price checking and getting me to order stuff for her. So cute. She makes sure to get free shipping too. The other day she ordered metallic slime, magnetic slime, foam slime, transparent fruit slime, crunchy slime and a new squishy. All for $10. Now she hovers when I open packages. Trying to get her to understand how long it takes to get here from China, hahaha.

The most exciting of all purchases just left New York and made it to a central shipping center in Kentucky. A new wheelchair for Luk! He loves it, says it's pretty. I'm nervous re size. We're hoping to leave his current one at school and keep the shiny new one with us. The new one has easily adjustable parent handles. Right now I can push forever but it's way too low for Eric. Also...a washable seat!