Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Getting Ready

Camping starts next weekend.  We're not ready.  I just started today.  Gathered what I could from the house. Put an order in with Walmart to pick up supplies.  Have a meal plan and grocery list.  Eric organized his guy bins. I helped with family cubbies.  By help I mean I mostly sat in a chair and supervised.  We did nothing inside.  I have to organize the shoe bin.  I hate the shoe bin.  Will pack clothes later in the week.  Phew.  1st trip out is always the most work.  
Tayrex is back af Transfer Beach.  Eric was so happy.  Haha.  Lili and I did a Costco run on Saturday.  We met Eric for lunch on route.  It felt a bit like cheating on the family being there without the others. 

Lili has been extremely isolated.  She was NOT impressed with Costco.  Too many people.  She double masked and spent time ducking behind me when social distancing was impossible.  It is simply gross how many people are not social distancing.  Hundreds of people in there and we're out here discussing if it's OK to camp out of our town.  Stupid rules for sure.  Ok to shop with hundreds but self contained in our own unit  outdoors is questionable. Off my soapbox again.

Eric got his vaccine appointment today. May 17.  We're getting there.
Fei sent me this one.  So stinking cute.
While not a flattering picture of either of us it does show off a pretty sweet moment.  Look at his little paws.  He fell back asleep after Eric took the picture.  He is such a squish.  When he's not biting. A third Chihuahua although crazy has certainly been fun.  What Eric missed in the photo was that Sasha is wrapped around my head and Coco was between my legs.