Eric left at 3am. The gate was wiped out by the Walmart delivery person at 9:33. We made it a whopping six and half hours without needing Eric. Sheesh.
The fellow left his back door open on his sedan. The gate is now lodged into the driveway. Can't swing it. Too heavy to lift. I'm decently sure it's been twisted. I did send Eric photos. Then I went to Walmart to report it. The driver did NOT confess. Shouldn't he have made an effort to let me know it happened?! I'm guessing there had to have been significant damage to his car. I did show the pictures and video of him to a Walmart employee in customer service. Waiting now for a manager from Walmart to call me.
So much for closing the gate at night.
Eric and Ben are making good time. They just stopped in Salem at a Walmart to stock up on groceries.

