My first solo trip in Squirrel. It went ok overall. Kissinger lake on a long weekend. Not quite the peaceful experience I was hoping for. Music too loud. Lots of hooting and hollering. Spectrum kid beside me. Everyone has led lights outside now, so it never got dark. Kids cutting through my site past my windows. Damn smoke from fires. I much prefer propane. I won't be rushing to get back there for a while ;) On the plus side, my set up worked great.
Bounty. They're huge this year.
Mom made the trek out for an afternoon at Kissinger. Her 1st time there. She didn't completely love the bumpy fsr road. The lake is worth it though.
Brenda's Birthday.
It's the night before school. Sigh. The boys have clothing picked out, new shoes, Kai has his hair cut and lunch is planned. Back to early mornings. Yuck.
Lili, Fei and Jia are all back to school too. Different schedules and starts.
Countdown to Eric's trip. He's ready. I'm not. I'm already excited about him coming back.



