Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, December 17, 2012

Santa

I thought we'd skip seeing Santa this year. The big girls no longer believe and Jia was so scared last year but she has been asking to see him so we made the effort yesterday to take her. She was excited, chatting in the line up and happy to see him she was relaxed and happy...right up until it was our turn. She froze, so I dragged her a bit then leaned down to get to her level and she leaped onto my neck and refused to even look at him. Eric, Lili and Fei were no where to be seen. I was trying to untangle her from me and place her on my knee facing out and suddenly out of the blue the rest of the family showed up, they came running in, plunked themselves around Santa, I finally got Jia turned and they took a photo. I paid $16.97 for this photo. It was supposed to be a close up of Santa and Jia with a lovely snowman border. Aside from the fact that she is looking so unhappy I think the photo is pretty great. It's certainly better than her buried in my neck :) When I showed it to her last night she thought it was funny and thinks she looks great. Then said something about Santa taking her. No clue why she thought he'd take her. My Santa frame is upright, second year in a row I ended up in the photo and it's been the wrong direction. You just never know what will happen in those 45 seconds you're with Santa!