Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

More delays.

I have a new friend, her family is with our agency, they are waiting for their dossier to go to China and then waiting for a log in date.  She found my blog through Rumor Queen.  Hey Diane! 

Anyways, I asked her last week if they had a log in date yet.  We're both hoping we'll get a match together and then travel together.  There is always hope.  They are waiting for a boy too.  Her response wasn't so great  "If you can believe it, our paperwork is still at sunrise ! The new computer system has completely stalled us out. I talked to marg and I guess with the new computer system the agencies have to upload our dossier electronically via a key china sent them. Well, the bc government detected spy ware and so they are not allowed to use it. The key is now being vetted through the bc government's tech department before they can use it.". 

I'm guessing that will stall all interactions between BC and China.  Sigh.  It's always something.