Luk

Luk
Our family.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another new school year.

Grade 5

Grade 6

They were calm and happy this morning.
Grade 5 & 6!! 
 
Jia's first day is on Thursday, she was wanting to start today because "Jia's a big girl now".
Had friends telling us this weekend they've never heard a kid speak in third person before.  Hmmm...all three of ours have done it.  Jia does it when she is wanting to be babied or is trying to be cute.  We all think it's sweet.

Our last summer camping trip, five families, 11 girls (poor Luk).  We had a great time.  Jia loved, loved, loved having Emily for a few days.  She's asking to see her some more for 'just one more little play'.  I'm hoping we can find some time for some Sept. and Oct. camping. 
Lili learned how to ride her bike with no hands on this trip, she is keen to get back out there to practice some more.  We came home Monday afternoon and then last night I saw on the news that Parksville had a flash flood that evening!!  Pictures were super scary.  Read one woman's comments on the news site, she said they were eating dinner outside and the sky was blue and ten minutes later their basement was flooded.
Little Miss did a fabulous job of riding on the trail-a-bike.  So great that she would have nothing to do with her little pink bike. 

I took some time to do a little art project, Eric kept Jia and Lacie away so I could work in peace.  Lacie looks like she is having a bliss moment in the sun.

What a great weekend.  It's a bit tricky to get 11 of kids in one spot, but we managed and they were great sports about the picture taking.  We did some in a different pose and Emily is holding Luk's photo at the end, as the littlest of the group, but of course still can't post his picture.

My little project.  So cute.

Lili stayed with me while I hunted for all the toes.  I don't normally take this kind of time for my own projects.  I'm quite proud of how the photos turned out.