Luk

Luk
Our family.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The actual Celebration of Dad.

An amazing turn out.  House was packed.  Could hardly move.  Every door and window was open to cool down the place.  Lots of laughs and catching up.  I didn't get to visit much, chasing Luk, who can zoom through the crowds while I had to look for openings ;)  He was doing a loop non stop for hours and a few times he looped and came up behind me!  Hilarious.

We talked to him about hugging and asking to be up.  Told him who was ok and appropriate.   Figured I was wasting my breath but darned if he didn't change his behaviors all day!  That kid knows more than we credit him with.  He actually shook his head and said no to people about being picked up.  He also did rounds of hugging the people on his ok list.  So cute.

He missed his nap and was more than ready for bed tonight.  Asleep right away. 

Eric went back to his moms to visit.  He came home late, after 11.  Lili and Fei wanted to stay up and wait.  Then we chatted until after one.  Very mature girls we have. 

Overheard a relative dissing my girls for playing on their phones,  not being social.  What ever,  they barely knew anyone there.  We were there for hours and hours they weren't a bother, they were polite, they helped me with the littles and I enjoyed chatting with them. 

I think we're due a jammy day tomorrow.