Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Back to school shopping

Well, no idea if/when school will start but we need to get ready just in case.  Running out of weekends to shop.  So Mom and I took the girls clothes shopping today.  I already had backpacks, lunch bags, water bottles, rain coats and shoes.  Today's mission was indoor shoes,  jeans and tops.  We had fun.  Kid's were all agreeable.  Lunch was good.  Sales were a plenty.   We managed Mom's wheel chair and a stroller for Jia.  The stroller mostly held our bags.  At the end Jia had the hang of it, she on her own found a skirt she wanted and then a headband and sunglasses to match then gave me a pouty face in her endeavor to plead for it.  I was thinking we didn't need the sunglasses.  Clearly by the photo in the car, I was wrong and she did really NEED them :)

Last night I spent two hours sorting, culling and cleaning the toy room.  It's a little more Luk friendly now.  He is managing the stairs ok.  He has to be reminded every time to go down on his tummy. 

Tonight Eric and I are grocery shopping together.  Rare.  Waiting for Luk to go to bed before we leave. 

Tomorrow we have a few families coming over for a swim, visit.

So all in all, staying home this weekend hasn't been too bad.