Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fei's welcome home dinner.

James's Mom said our dinner was Fei's welcome home dinner.  We went just around the corner from the hotel.   We would never have quessed there was a restaurant there.  Picture menu available so good as a future option.

The food kept coming and coming and coming.  Some familiar, most not.  Lots of new flavors and experiences already.  My fave was mini pumpkins filled with red bean paste.  We were served sheep's intestines....um...no thanks...Was a good laugh with James on that one. 

Mr. Yang called and we’re going to the Great Wall tomorrow with James. 

Fei was a really good sport about dinner, let's hope she does so well with the chute!

Oh, hilarious time here trying to figure out lights in our room.  Welcome to China, where everything is the same but different.

From Fei:
Dinner out with James family.  There was a lot, I mean A LOT of food.  I was wondering what that thing was on the salad and when Mom told me I was like 'oh yummy'.  So ya' I didn't try the sheep's intestines.   I tried everything else though.  Tomorrow will be a whole new adventure.  Night.