Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Jia and Mama go camping.

Just the two of us.  She doesn't have an off button.  Her body is in constant motion.   I'm not even sure she realizes it.  So she spent Friday with Gramma and then we took off.   She was on hyper drive while we packed up.  Then we let her sit up front (no air bags) and I thought she'd be thrilled to be co-pilot but she was asleep in seconds ;)  Then we had a bit of an adventure when we arrived, the campsite was full.  They stop the reservation system beginning of Sept.  So we went to overflow but we were parked on an angle so we moved again.  Then they offered us the host site for the night but we were eating our snack and in our jammies so we declined but then they came again and said they were opening the gate for another section so we moved again.  I'm not really that comfortable with parking the unit, I ended up with lots of practice and in the dark too!

I woke up at 9 and Jia was still sound asleep weird because she usually wakes up at 7.  Next thing I know the park ranger is calling to the camp.  He wanted us to move into the first loop.  I thought he was being so rude asking us to move so early until I got back in the motorhome and realized it was 11!!  Jia was still sleeping!!  We hopped in our seats in jammies again and moved sites again.  Too funny.  The rest of our weekend was as restful as Jia could manage.  She wanted face paint and a fancy dinner of macaroni.  Some wishes are easy to manage.