Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Kindergarten

We dropped Jia off for Kindergarten today.   She got up bouncing today.  Totally thrilled to be going to school 'like Lili and Fei'.  With her back pack like Lili and Fei.  With a snack packed in her lunch kit like Lili and Fei.  In the same car and drop off with Lili and Fei!  The big girls hung with me while we waited for her door to open  :)  Jia wanted me to stay for a bit but she didn't need me at all.  Found her hook and put her indoor shoes on.  She made a friend outside who held her hand into the class.  Awww.  So sweet.  Then her new friend Melody took her to the carpet and sat with her.  I only stayed a few minutes.  Eric picked her up and she was pretty excited.  School was super fun, she misses her indoor shoes and she can't wait to go back tomorrow.

I'm at work alone all day today.  Feeling grateful for Eugene's company even if he sleeps the bulk of the day.