Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday

A Saturday like any other with a long list of chores. Ended up running errands the bulk of the day. We're all fed and feeling good but I really didn't get much done. Lots of driving. Kids in all directions. Fei away at a sleep over. Lili has a friend over for a sleep over. Luk and Jia had kinder music. Jia ran errands with me and we had lunch out together. She picked Dog House. We got there at 11:45 and there were already 10 names ahead of ours. Wild. The hostess called out and asked if anyone wanted to sit at the counter. Jia didn't hesitate, she yelled back "we do". Hillarious. She was beyond delighted. Turned out to be a great people watching place.

So, I still have a long list of chores for tomorrow. We'll see. We'll still have to pick up Fei, see Lili's friend off. I have a cousin and her daughter coming to visit in the morning. The girls have a three hour rehearsal mid afternoon. Al is coming to help Eric with the set building. Then we have friends over for dinner.

It's all good. I'm hiding in my room right now ;)








posted from Bloggeroid