Luk

Luk
Our family.

Friday, April 17, 2015

Soooo COOL!

The Mr. hooked up a back up camera on my motorhome!! LOVE. It works better than expected. He got the back up beeper working again too. Heading out tomorrow afternoon with the kidlets for one night. Can't wait to try backing into our site with the new camera. Notice Lili and Fei on the screen.

Eric also got me a burnt orange comforter for my unit. It looks great. Toss cushions don't match anymore. Must mean I need another trip to China for matching ones ;) Why yes, there are more pictures of Jia than the others. She follows me and she likes to help.

And if back up camera and comforter weren't exciting enough...he also installed the new toilet! Yay. The old one had a broken dial for flushing. Monkey wrenched metal dial that dug into my derriere. Pleasant. Eric said when he took it apart the underside was held together with worn out duct tape that was ready to let go. Got that fixed in the nick of time. I can't believe how great the new color looks. I was doubtful we would find anything for the 1980 bathroom. Hoping this will solve the smell problem we were having.

Exciting days. Jia and I have been out to the moho loading up. We both want to sleep out there now ;) Camping season has started!





posted from Bloggeroid