Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, September 7, 2015

A new baby - NOT, no no no.

My cousins daughter had a new baby.  I bought a baby gift for him.  Today Luk and  Jia found the toy and wanted to play with it.  I told them no, it was for a new baby.  Jia started jumping up and down screaming "we're getting a new baby!! Ya Ya Ya!!".  I said NO, not us.  She asked why we weren't and I told her we didn't  want any more babies.  A while later she sat Luk down and very seriously told him that Mama is getting a new baby.  He asked if she was sure and when she said yes he got all excited too.  Sooo when Jia tells you I'm having a baby....I'm no.  Sooo NOT. No adoptions looming.  I imagine this will be her news on her first day of school.  Frankly I was a bit surprised at how much the Littles want a baby.