Luk

Luk
Our family.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Can't trust me at a cattery!

The groomer who lost my Eugene has turned us over to his insurance company.  It infuriates me that he isn't taking responsibility and now the insurance people want us to prove we had a cat.  So, I needed to visit Eugene's breeder to get a receipt. 

I knew there were two female kittens from Eugene's parents and I was told they were white point and orange point.  The new popular look but not what I was looking for.  I suggested to Eric that he go in case Fei and I bought a Himalayan but his response was what's the difference between one or two kittens. 

Ya', it was a no brainer.  She brought out a wee kitten that looks just like Eugene.  She's 7 weeks old.

It was a split decision.  I took her in my arms and said I want her.  Fei was really surprised that I had cash on hand.  Within  minutes we were in the car bringing our new baby home.

We have Eugene's Little Sister!!  Let the name game begin.