Luk

Luk
Our family.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Tiger Lily Farm

Jia made a wish that she could ride a horse like Goldie again. So I suggested we visit a local farm with pony rides. Of course the Littles were pretty excited and were pushing us to get going.

We saw goats, cows, horses, ducks, chickens, rabbits, sheep, turkeys, pigs, a donkey and a Llama. Jia milked a goat. Luk bottle fed a baby goat. We all got to pet the bunnies. Eric was bonding with a calf and Jia and Luk rode Lightening and Lego. It was a nice little visit.

Funny bit, when I was petting the bunny, someone was petting my head. I have littles on me all the time so didn't question it. When I stood up there was a gentleman there he had been petting me at the petting zoo. Hilarious.





























posted from Bloggeroid