Luk

Luk
Our family.

Thursday, February 4, 2016

50th Birthday

That's an impressive number.  The day was nice.  Lot's of Birthday wishes on Facebook, text and email.  Hugs from all the kids and Eric.  Flowers from my Brother.  Ending the day with a formalish  seven course dinner with the family at home.  Featuring my new china.  Dinner was fabulous.  It took us three hours to get through all the food :)  There was a shocking amount of dishes.  It was surprisingly relaxing.  It was hard to keep Jia involved, she isn't a foodie.  She spent a lot of time in the swing.  She was thrilled to help me set the table and she just wanted to get to the tea at the end.  Luk was simply delighted to have dish after dish arrive and he too was pretty happy about the real tea party at the end.

This might be my new favorite picture.
My card from Fei.  Too funny. Love the drawing of Esmei. 
Lili's card.  Also funny.